Planning for an exhibition of your work can be an exciting and stressful time! We would love to work closely with you to ensure a successful event for all parties concerned.
Forward planning is crucial! Allowing enough time for your work to be printed onto your chosen medium should be at the top of your list. Please also factor in shipping delays and the possibility of items being lost/damaged in transit.
The more time you allow for printing and shipping the less stressful you will find the whole process.
A few points to consider:
- Please contact us as soon as possible if you set an exhibition date.
- Let us know where your exhibition is going to be and by what date you need to receive your order
- Let us know the products you are going to be ordering. Some items may ship from remote locations, and we need to factor in possible shipping delays.
- Although 99% of our orders are delivered in as little as 5 to 10 business days, its important to remember we do not guarantee these time frames. We do engage third party couriers and at times deliveries can be delayed. Possible delays and possible damage in transit needs to be factored into your time frame. If an item is damaged in transit we will organise a replacement, but sometimes we need to wait for a courier to confirm the item has in fact gone missing. This can take up to 48 hours.
- To play it safe and to enjoy the process, allow at least 20 working days from between your ordering date and your exhibition date. This gives us a buffer to work with if anything goes wrong.
Rather safe than sorry!
Best of luck, and remember, let us know the above details as early as possible.